Please consider submitting your original research on Requirements Engineering, Self-Adaptive Systems, or Cyber Physical Systems to RESACS 2016!
Important Dates (all deadlines 23:59h Baker Island Time):
|Paper Submission||January 15th, 2016
— One Month Left!
|Paper Notification||January 30th, 2016|
|Camera Ready Submission||February 18th, 2016|
|Workshop||March 14th, 2014
The Second International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Self-Adaptive and Cyber Physical Systems, RESACS 2016 (https://resacs2016.wordpress.com), will be held on March 14, 2016, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We are looking for original research on requirements engineering, self-adaptive, or cyber physical systems. A wide range of topics is accepted, including but not limited to:
- Methods for Assessing Requirements
- Context Analysis and Domain Modeling
- Collaboration and Trustworthiness in Collaboration
- Specification and Quality Assurance
- Strategic and Ad-hoc Reuse of Components and Systems
- Design Space Exploration and Communication Strategies
- Requirements Satisfaction Monitoring at Runtime
- Runtime Adaptation, Decision Making and Runtime Uncertainty
- Ad-hoc networking of cyber physical entities and services
- Benefits and Application Areas
- Novel Approach and Approach Transfer Papers
- Empirical Validations, Case Studies, Industry and Experience Reports
- Problem Statements, New Ideas and Directions, Vision or Position Papers, Preliminary Evaluations
- Tools, Modeling/Meta-Modeling
Extended versions of the selected best and most influential papers will be published in the Journal of Information Systems Modeling and Design along with other invited papers from other REFSQ 2016 Workshops. Authors will be given the opportunity to improve and extend their manuscripts according to workshop feedback. There will be a regular double-blind review process for the extended papers.
Please also consider forwarding the call for papers to your colleagues, collaborators, and students and feel free to follow RESACS updates on our website (https://resacs2016.wordpress.com) and on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RESACS_WS).
We are looking forward to your submission! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.